This section is for RCHs to either advertise hydrotherapist positions that they are looking to fill or to advertise their services to anyone looking to employ a hydrotherapist. It also includes businesses for sale.
Posted 10th November 2023
Chapel Farm Rehab
We have an exciting full-time position for a qualified Canine Hydrotherapist at our well-established canine rehabilitation centre, located near Bristol.
We are looking for a reliable and hardworking team player to join our professional, friendly, and multi-disciplined team, consisting of; ACPAT physiotherapists, veterinary nurse, CCRP, clinical canine massage practitioner and team of hydrotherapists.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, have great observational skills and attention to detail, with the ability and confidence to write reports and liaise with veterinary professionals. Customer service is also a key element of the role, as a small business we pride ourselves on how we look after and treat our patients and their owners with care and understanding throughout their rehab journey.
The successful candidate will need:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in canine hydrotherapy
- Registration with a professional body (NARCH/CHA) - Practical experience in performing hydrotherapy in both a large pool and underwater treadmill – although in-house training will be provided if not currently within your skillset
- Advanced under water treadmill training – if not yet qualified you will need proof that you are currently working towards this/or be willing to obtain the qualification
This position is offered on a permanent full-time basis, subject to passing the standard six-month probation period. Rates of pay are negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 30th October 2023
Hydrotherapy Four Paws is hiring
Our busy friendly canine rehab centre (located near Portsmouth) is looking for a part-time canine physiotherapist/hydrotherapist (with an underwater treadmill qualification). The role is predominantly underwater treadmill based however some pool work will be required. The desired candidate must be able to:
- Be proficient in handling own case load with referrals being mainly orthopaedics and neurological
- Complete appropriate documentation including session notes and vet reports following treatments
- Confidently communicate with clients and other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Be registered with an appropriate professional body
Two years experience in canine physiotherapy/hydrotherapy. Level 4 hydrotherapy qualification.
Job Types: Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: From £12.50 per hour, according to experience and qualifications
Please contact email@example.com with your cv and covering letter